A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wai Man Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wai Man Ma is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wai Man Thomas Ma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wai Man T. Ma practice?
- Dr. Wai Man Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Wai Man Ma practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.