A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wai Man Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wai Man Ma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wai Man Ma practice?
- Dr. Wai Man Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Wai Man Ma practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.