A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wai Phoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wai Phoon, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Phoon graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Phoon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phoon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wai W. Phoon practice?
Dr. Wai Phoon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Newark, DE.
See Newark Physiatrists.