Learn more about Dr. Wai Phoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wai Phoon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phoon
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Phoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wai Phoon, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Phoon graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Phoon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wai Wor Phoon BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Wai W. Phoon practice?
- Dr. Wai Phoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Wai Phoon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Newark, DE.
See Newark Physiatrists.