A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wai Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wai Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wai Yeung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yeung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Center
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance