Learn more about Dr. Wail Asfour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wail Asfour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asfour
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asfour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wail Asfour, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Asfour graduated from University Of Patras.
Dr. Asfour has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wail E Asfour MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wail E. Asfour practice?
- Dr. Wail Asfour has 1 office location.
Dr. Wail Asfour practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Munster, IN.
See Munster Cardiologists.