Learn more about Dr. Wail Asfour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wail Asfour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wail Asfour, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Asfour graduated from University Of Patras.
Dr. Asfour has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asfour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wail E. Asfour practice?
Dr. Wail Asfour practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN.
See Munster Cardiologists.