A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wail Bakdash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wail Bakdash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wail Bakdash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakdash graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Bakdash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bakdash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wail E. Bakdash practice?
Dr. Wail Bakdash practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and General Practice near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Muncie, IN and Fort Wayne, IN.
See Anderson Internists, Anderson Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Anderson General Practitioners.