A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Bakdash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Bakdash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Bakdash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakdash graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bakdash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Bakdash MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wael Bakdash practice?
- Dr. Wael Bakdash has 8 office locations.
Dr. Wael Bakdash practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Marion, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Marion Internists and Marion Sleep Medicine Doctors.