A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wail Shoga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wail Shoga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoga graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shoga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wail Akram Shoga DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wail A. Shoga practice?
- Dr. Wail Shoga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wail Shoga practices Internal Medicine near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carson, CA.
See Glendora Internists.