Learn more about Dr. Wai Shun Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wai Shun Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wai Shun Wong MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Wai Shun Wong practice?
- Dr. Wai Shun Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wai Shun Wong practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Cardiologists.