A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wai Shun Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wai Shun Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wai Shun Wong MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Wai Shun Wong practice?
- Dr. Wai Shun Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wai Shun Wong practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Cardiologists.