A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wajahat Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wajahat Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wajahat Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wajahat A Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wajahat A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Wajahat Khan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wajahat Khan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Utica, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Oncologists.