A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wajeh Qunibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wajeh Qunibi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wajeh Qunibi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qunibi graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Qunibi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Hospital
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wajeh Y Qunibi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Wajeh Y. Qunibi practice?
- Dr. Wajeh Qunibi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wajeh Qunibi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Nephrologists.