A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wajih Istanbouli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wajih Istanbouli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wajih Istanbouli, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Istanbouli graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Istanbouli has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Helena Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wajih Istanbouli MD and PA is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wajih Istanbouli practice?
- Dr. Wajih Istanbouli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wajih Istanbouli practices Internal Medicine near Covington, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, TN and Collierville, TN.
See Covington Internists.