A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wajiuddin Khalfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wajiuddin Khalfe is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wajiuddin Khalfe, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalfe graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khalfe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wajiuddin Khalfe BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wajiuddin Khalfe practice?
- Dr. Wajiuddin Khalfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Wajiuddin Khalfe practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.