inactive

Wakas Ahmad DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 24th, 2015
Wonderful, Takes care of patients the way we should be!
Caring. Takes the time to listen. Even showed me my xray and CT scan. His skills are exceptional. You could see the nurses and the other doctors really respect him. I wish he become a director one day and teaches all the new physicians to be as good as he is. I request him every time I go to the ER. I hope he opens his practice one day. Just great care from an awesome physician. Hope he stays in our community. A true patient advocate.

November 16th, 2015
Energetic, True Clinician, A "Dr. House", Leader in the Field
Glad I am getting a chance to write this review. This a true leader and pioneer in his field I was his patient and he was so courteous and explained everything to me. He takes the time to listen and takes his time to make diagnosis. He saved me when I was having a cardiac arrest. He shocked my heart and got the cardiologist there in time to stent my heart. He never waivered with his speed, his efficiency , and his judgment. I am alive today to enjoy my grandchildren because of him. He should really go into teaching or be a director of a hospital. He just really is that good. True genius of our time or I like to say.

July 31st, 2015
Spectacular, Genius, Never takes a short cut!
I agree with all the positive comments on this website. Dr. Ahmad should truly get the credit he deserves to being one of the best. He doesn't care what insurance you have and never takes any short cuts from the test he orders. He diagnosed me with a brain tumor that many others ignored for years and just told me I had a migraine. I successfully have now had it removed and thank God for Dr. Ahmad, he is the one who took the extra steps to diagnose it early. I highly recommend all that go to the ER's that he works at to recommend him. I am going to make sure to tell the community about him. I also hope that one day he can get a clinic started. I and my family will be his first patients. Keep up the good work and thank you for these sites for allowing us to place our comments. One word for him "truly outstanding".

June 8th, 2015
Courteous, Promptness, Excellent Bedside Manner
The Best Care I have had in years. A great clinician and great person. What a physician should be. I would trust him with my health and my families any time. One of the best ER Physician I have seen in my lifetime.

April 21st, 2015
Exceptional, Caring, Compassionate, What other physician should aspire to be..
Absolutely loved him. In the ER he handles his patients with such great care and precision. Very compassionate even in high pressure situations. We are only going to request him in the ER. He gets the diagnosis right every time. The nurses and staff absolutely have such respect for him for he truly does deserve it. His grasp of ER Medicine is outstanding!!! Highly respected member of the ER Community.

March 26th, 2015
Very arrogant, and didn't know what he was doing.

September 4th, 2014
Caring. Compassionate. A Good Physician and a Bright Young Man.
Wonderful encounter with this young man. A great physician and he is well on his way of becoming one of the best this country has produced. My family loved him and he took such good care of me. I recently submitted a review in a newspaper about how caring of a physician he really is. He really has the best interest of the patient at all times. His skills, his clinical judgement, and his coordination skills are truly amazing. Recommended to all.

July 26th, 2014
Highly Respected. Thoughful. Phenomemonal Young Physician.
Just a true gentleman and excellent clinician. I was just in the ER last week and wow was he great. This is truly one of of the best phsyicians I encountered. I am glad to give him a review for he truly is phenomenonal. Will Request him every time his skills are exceptonal.

June 5th, 2014
Outstanding, Super Efficient, Happy with Service
Great care by Dr. Ahmad and the hospital staff. Wonderful, thoughtful, extremely efficient. I have lived in many cities before and have gone to different ER's all around the country. Illinois is very lucky to have a physician like him in the area. Definitely would recommend him to all my family and friends and to those in the community would really recommend you request him in the Emergency Room if he is working. Highly Recommended!

May 7th, 2014
Exceptional, Amazing, What a Physician Should Be
Wonderful physician. Really takes the time to care about his patients time and getting them to where they need to go. Always introduces himself to everybody in the room and allows families to really participate in their care. I had an amazing expeirience. He treated my pain, made an accurade diagnosis, and at the same time made me laugh. I enjoyed my experience and would hightly recommend him. I found out from the staff that many patients actually request him when they enter the emerency room. I sent my 80 year old father to him just last week and he was wonderful to him. Will definitely trust him again and recommend him to anyone in the community.

May 5th, 2014
Amazing and Wonderful Physician !
I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Ahmad be my physician in the emergency room and I am glad he was. For all those looking for a physician he is not in private practice. He sees patients only in an emergency room setting. He is there to diagnose you quickly and stabilize an emergency and get you to where you need to be. I think sometimes we forget the roles of an emergency room physician. They are not there to be our personal doctors. That is an abuse of an emergency room. Dr. Ahmad is highly recommended and for the short time I was in the emergency room he was extremely friendly and had some excellent bedside manner. He helped save my life and got me on my path to better health. Thank you to all physician like him that care for the patient's in the community.

April 21st, 2014
Dissatisfied
This website is not a silly place for haters, that's an extremely childish and rude thing to say to those people who are trying to help others in finding out if a doctor is suitable for them. Nowadays it becomes more difficult to find one that can identify your needs, be attentive, respectful and passionate not just educated. When a patient come with a problem that troubles them, the least he could do is have manners. These reviews really helped me, and I hope this makes dr. Wakas improve in his profession and in life.