Dermatologists

550 Peachtree St NE
Ste 1490
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-523-4223
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Aug 24th, 2012

Fabulous Doctor! Gorgeous Office! Excellent Service!

Aug 24th, 2012

I had never been to a dermatology office. Dr. Griffin was certainly a delight. She was attentive to all skin care needs. I had a couple general concerns about my eczema, dry skin, and skin irritation. She explained to me that most of my issues were genetic and that the best thing I could do was manage all of these issues. I had been to other physicians that told me a cream would cure all my issues. Dr. Griffin took the time to explain to me that my natural oil supply was too low and it was the root of all my problems. I wish I had gone to see her first. She provided a different approach to my problems. I can not thank her enough!

Aug 22nd, 2012

I have had the worst hand eczema for the past ten years. I have had dozens of steriod creams and ointments that have not worked. These creams were prescribed by my primary doctor. After an uphill battle, I was finally sent to Dr. Griffin's office. Within 4 days of her treatment, my hand eczema was almost completely gone. I was given a treatment called intralesional cortisone injections. Bascially, the doctor told me that the cream I had been using were good treatments. However, they did not penetrate my skin effectively. The injections was a way to physically get the medication in my skin. This is way I will always go to a skin expert, not my primary doctor for any other skin problem. I spent 10 years with terrible looking hands and now, they are nearly clear. I only wish that I had seen this skin specialist a decade earlier. She is brilliant."

|  The best:  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

I got a terrible large pimple 3 days before my wedding. I urgently went to Dr. Griffin's office for treatment. I received a cortisone shot and I was PERFECT by my wedding day. Words can not express how grateful I am to have found this doctor...the BEST.

|  Recommended  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2012

So far I am a fan of Dr. Griffin. In the past, I have seen a couple dermatologists for scalp dandruff, but Dr. Griffin has treated me most effectively. She also took the time to explain to methe reason why I had the scalp issue.

|  She is the Best!  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2012

The office staff are great and very caring. Dr. Griffin is the best. She is always ready with a solution to any problems that I may have. I have been seeing her for the last 6 years and would never consider going to another doctor. She is by far the best!

|  Cute Doctor  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2012

Cute Doctor! Friendly Staff. Good Service!

|  Cute Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2012

Cute Doctor! Friendly Staff. Good Service!

|  Excellent !  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2012

I meet Dr. Griffin at a free skin cancer screening a month ago. She detected a mole that she wanted me to have removed. I followed up with her office and I am grateful that I followed her advice. The mole was located on my left leg and the biopsy showed that it was an early skin cancer called a basal cell. It was discovered early. I will be going back to have a smallsurgery for this next week. She called me personally to tell me my results.

|  The office staff are great  |  show details

|  I am satisfied with her treatment  |  show details

|  Very Friendly  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2012

When I came into the office the staff was very friendly. The office is very attractive and I felt at home.While in the waiting room they had plenty of good magazines to read.When I saw Dr. Griffin, I found her very knowledgable and excellent bed side manners. I would strongly recommend her to friends

|  Very Caring!  |  show details

|  Thanks  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

I had have the WORST cystic acne for all my life. I am 28 yrs old now. As a result of the severe acnem, I have terrible scars and my self esteem is rock bottom. I can not believe the I saw Dr. Griffin ONCE and she gave me accutuane. I am clear and my self esteem has improved. My previous docs did not do me justice. Thanks Dr. G!

|  Fabulous  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

This is the best doctor that I have ever seen! Hands down!

|  Viral Rash  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Griffin by the emergency room doctor for a severe allegic reaction. I was given steriod shots and immediately advised to follow up with Dr. Griffin.I was shocked to find out that I did NOT have an allergic rash. I had a rash called Pityriasis Rosea. She told me that it was a common viral rash that would go away on its own. I could not believe the emergency room physicians misdignosed me and put me on steriods. If you have a rash, Go see this doctor! She knew what is was immediately and assured me that everything would be okay...and it was! Dont trust regular doctors with your rashes. She a skin specialist.

|  infected cyst  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

I saw Dr. Griffin today without a appointment. She told me that normally I would have to reschedule for a surgery appointment. However, due to the urgency. I was able to get it done today. No other doctor would see me. I had an excellent experience.....

|  Pretty Good Doc  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

I had a terrible rash that took me to the emergency room over the weekend. I was told to follow up with a dermatologist. Thefore, I saw Dr. Griffin. She told me that I had a viral rash called Pityriasis Rosea. She diagnosed me within 5 minutes and told me that the medication that I was using was not going to help the virus clear any faster! I could not believe the ER docs misdiagnosed me with an allergic rash. Thanks Dr. Griffin

|  Not Recommended  |  show details
by Will on Sep 20th, 2010

I went to Dr. Griffin to have a mole checked out. Her assistant told me that it would not cost anything extra to have it removed so I did. A week later I got a bill for $320 (and that was apparently with a discount). This was a 2 minute procedure.Dr. Griffin is very nice but I can't help but feel that I was mislead about the cost of my procedure. Also, the receptionist can be very rude and very hard to get a hold of. Finally, the average wait is 20-30 minutes.I recommend choosing a different doctor, but if you have to go here make sure you get a DEFINITIVE cost for EVERYTHING.

|  She Can Only Look At Three Things  |  show details
by Berbanky on Aug 17th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I had several little spots that I wanted to see a dermatologist for. When I saw Dr. Griffin, she informed me that she could only look at 3 things. I laughed because I thought she was joking, but it turned out she was not. We spent longer discussing ways to get around the 3-thing limitation than it would have taken to look at all the spots. How bizarre is that? She did a good job of resolving the issues, though. Turned out there were only three different things going on (luckily), and she took care of one in the office, treated for another, and the third took a second medication attempt before it was treated. Overall I was pleased, but I found the arbitrary limitation of three things very odd.

by g2m1c5all on Jan 26th, 2009

Dr. Griffin gave us a very accurate diagnosis and the correct meds. My kids condition never returned. Previous to Dr. Griffin, we went to another dermatologist, who misdiagnosed, even after I specifically asked him if it was the condition that I thought it was. He said no, gave us some medicine that didn't work and sent us on our way. The condition worsened over time and we finally went to another dermatologist...Dr. Griffin. I was very pleased with the service that we received.

Jan 4th, 2009

I was not pleased with the stitches that the doctor put in. They left rather large scars and one in particular took several months to heal. If you are getting stitches as a consequence of cancer removal I highly recommend seeking out a plastic surgeon after the diagnosis has identified the cancer.

|  Ain't American health care great!  |  show details
by Chunga on Jul 16th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Let's see . . . . Five minutes with the doctor at $250 = $3000 * 2000 hrs./yr. = $6,000,000. Nice job, if you can get it.

|  Look elsewhere  |  show details
by conan77 on Apr 9th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Felt rushed by the doctor. Did not feel like my time was important. She was in the room for (maybe) 5 minutes. I would not recommend.

|  Not good  |  show details
by qsis2006 on May 26th, 2006 on kudzu.com

She is tooooo rushed. Doesn't really take the time to explain things. All she does is perscribe drugs and rolls a dice.