Very Through Doctor! show details Very Through Doctor!
by Tamara Anderdon on May 4th, 2016

Moved here without a doctor, I have a very complicated medical history, she took the time to look into it, gave answers others could not, feel very confident I am in the right hands. Thank You!!!

A brilliant physician who takes her time.... show details A brilliant physician who takes her time....
Dec 16th, 2014

Dr. Martin is one of the rare types left as a primary care physician (unfortunately, due to truly corrosive and ugly changes in medicine). She takes her time (probably at cost to her own bottom line), she listens intently, and uses that information in an insightful manner that isn't possible with the "5 minutes and out" crowd. In fact, I hesitate to even mention this, because I don't want her so busy that I can't get in ... :) She's really a rare breed - a physician that cares enough to to things right for the patient, even to the point where she is bucking the disastrous direction of medicine. I can't recommend her highly enough. She also has expertise in a wide range of disciplines - everything from pediatrics to sports medicine, so she can handle just about anything you can throw at her, and if she doesn't feel comfortable, she will send you to somebody with greater expertise. I count myself fortunate to have her as my primary care physician, and can't recommend her highly enough to y'all.

Puzzled by negative review show details Puzzled by negative review
by turbo_tpl on Dec 28th, 2013

Dr. Martin is wonderful, and her strengths in my opinion are exactly the opposite of the puzzling review of 12/2/2010. She is extremely strong at explaining her diagnosis to any level of technicality you wish as a patient. She (unlike most doctors today) takes her time, and is quite meticulous, systematic, and thorough about her approach. I could see how that might be misinterpreted as dismissive of the diagnosia of others, but I view it more as a deep sense of responsibility to not take shortcuts and ensure that she is not missing something. I personally find her to be a brilliant, careful physician in these days of "five minutes and you're out" medicine. Highly recommend....

Apr 9th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Martin for a little while now and feel she is a breath of fresh air! She didn't make me feel dumb asking weird questions and she asked many additional questions that regular doctors don't usually do....I just wanted to say thanks and that I would recommend her highly

Mediocre At Best show details Mediocre At Best
Dec 2nd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Martin for over a year now. The first thing about her that appealed to me is her straightforward nature. However, she has a tendancy to treat patients as if they don't know anything, and even disregards the opinions of other doctors. You spend an average of 45 minutes or more waiting to see her, and she is out of the room in less than 10 minutes, often with your questions unanswered. Dr. Martin is better than many of the doctors in the area, but she is not by far the best.