Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel so reassured that Dr. Martin is competent and concerned with my well-being. The treatment I received seems to be exactly what I needed. Thank you, Dr. Martin!

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is the best. Kind, considerate and caring. What more can you ask for in and doctor and a friend.

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had to wait a little while but the visit was thorough and met my needs. The dr was friendly and kind and asked many questions to clarify my needs and concerns or questions

May 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Martin is awesome! She understands the patients needs and addresses all concerns. I am really happy with my medical care, and highly recommend her for all your family care

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Tops!

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Martin is much more in-tune with women and their issues. She is very professional and caring. I am truly thrilled to have found her!

Apr 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

For my medical history & treatment, there is no-one better for me.

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Martin's down to earth character gave positive reassurance rather than worry to an issue I had worried about for some time. Her knowledge as a provider has given me peace of mind and I am thankful to have her as my family doctor.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Lucky to have her as my doctor. Thanks

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Martin is a superb physician, that takes the time to understand the details and nuances of health issues. She is also extremely well-versed in multiple holistic methods of addressing these issues. She's the best physician I've ever had.

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Martin LISTENS to the patient and uses testing results in addition to patient feedback for her recommendations. I feel confident that she has my best interest in consideration and she has an amazing background of medical experience.

Mar 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I find her to be gentle, knowledgeable, honest and I will recommend her to anyone.

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Martin is a very caring and understanding physician. She listens to your concerns and then gives you all the alternatives to make an informed decision.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

10-20 minutes because I had to fill out the paperwork. But I am extremely pleased with everything else about the visit, including her staff.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Martin was very professional and great about defining all medical terms in clear easy-to understand language. I would highly recommend her.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The rather random hours or days the clinic is open, though I understand the reason, would seem to limit practice growth.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
A brilliant physician who takes her time.... show details A brilliant physician who takes her time....
Dec 16th, 2014

Dr. Martin is one of the rare types left as a primary care physician (unfortunately, due to truly corrosive and ugly changes in medicine). She takes her time (probably at cost to her own bottom line), she listens intently, and uses that information in an insightful manner that isn't possible with the "5 minutes and out" crowd. In fact, I hesitate to even mention this, because I don't want her so busy that I can't get in ... :) She's really a rare breed - a physician that cares enough to to things right for the patient, even to the point where she is bucking the disastrous direction of medicine. I can't recommend her highly enough. She also has expertise in a wide range of disciplines - everything from pediatrics to sports medicine, so she can handle just about anything you can throw at her, and if she doesn't feel comfortable, she will send you to somebody with greater expertise. I count myself fortunate to have her as my primary care physician, and can't recommend her highly enough to y'all.

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Martin has been my provider for almost a year now, and she has gone above and beyond just providing me good medical care. She truly does care about my health, actually listens to me about my concerns, properly adresses them. She's incredible!

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with the professional and friendly treatment I received during my wellness checkup with Dr. Martin and staff. I will definitely recommend her to my relatives and friends!

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Martin was absolutely pleasant and unhurried, making sure we had covered all the topics. She made suggestions for supplements to enhance my well-being, and seemed positively professional.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

May have been the most real and informative interaction I have had with an MD. Dr Martin was thorough, comprehensive, intelligent and modest. A rare combination in the medical field, which led to an uncommonly brilliant experience.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciated the open no non-sense approach. The best Dr. appointment I've had in a long time. Thanks

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Candid conversation appreciated

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was very knowledgable about my concerns and goals for total health! I have already recommended her to friends family and business associates ! I felt heard, respected, and valued. She is a wonderful caring professional!

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

best of the best

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Martin is amazing!! She always helps and always has the right answers!! I will take my family to her and recommend everyone I know to her as long as possible!!

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen Dr. Martin for some time now... and am able to still maintain my full confidence in her attention and treatment of my issues, be they new or ongoing.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The service and staff were exemplary; I will definitely refer people to Dr. Martin's office. I particularly appreciate the fact that Dr. Martin is looking out for the best for her patient as an individual.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for everything you two have done for me. You have always treated me with care and respect. You guys are amazing!

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Martin is pleasant and objective. Easy to interact with. Competent handled my problem.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and easy to talk to. Welcoming clinic and office staff.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Martin was wonderful and actually LISTENED to me intently, and provided solutions that were in agreement with me. We discussed and chose together, the best path for me to take and I love that about her.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first appointment with Dr. Martin and I thoroughly enjoyed the interaction I had with her. She listened, reviewed my paperwork in detail and asked good questions.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so grateful to have Dr. Martin as my primary care Provider. I will be recommending her to many others. She's truly a genuine caring Doctor. Her officer nurse is also very welcoming, friendly and comforting.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office is spotless, with a nicely furnished comfortable waiting room. The staff is friendly. Dr. Martin listened to my concerns. She thoughtfully gave advice based on good sound healthy principles. MB Prosser, WA

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Martin was a great provider. She has always helped me with anything i have addressed. I have reccommended her to lots of people. Great office and friendly staff too!

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Martin and staff are very attentive to my needs and have a way of making me feel comfortable expressing myself and concerns. I believe that Dr. Martin truly listens to me and seeks out the best possible way to address my medical and mental concerns.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This dr has been one of the few I have ever trusted with my health!! She has always done whatever she could to solve whatever issue I had, and gave me the best answers in ways I was able to understand!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Martin was very personable & thorough. She was informative and answered my questions. I have already referred people to her office. It's nice to know we have found a family physician we can rely on.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

top notch physician and person avoid any other pain mgt. clinics--she is excellent & others here are factory, pill, assembly-lines

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Front desk was great and So was the provider. I went into my appt got my problems addressed. She was very proffesional and yes i would go back. I will also be taking my child there. I Liked Wali alot. Thanks for a great experience!

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very prompt and professional, will definitely go back

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Martin is not only very professional but also very kind and forth coming in regards to treatment and treatment options. I highly recommend her to any one who is seeking a physician who will take the time to show consideration to their medical needs.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Puzzled by negative review show details Puzzled by negative review
by turbo_tpl on Dec 28th, 2013

Dr. Martin is wonderful, and her strengths in my opinion are exactly the opposite of the puzzling review of 12/2/2010. She is extremely strong at explaining her diagnosis to any level of technicality you wish as a patient. She (unlike most doctors today) takes her time, and is quite meticulous, systematic, and thorough about her approach. I could see how that might be misinterpreted as dismissive of the diagnosia of others, but I view it more as a deep sense of responsibility to not take shortcuts and ensure that she is not missing something. I personally find her to be a brilliant, careful physician in these days of "five minutes and you're out" medicine. Highly recommend....

Apr 9th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Martin for a little while now and feel she is a breath of fresh air! She didn't make me feel dumb asking weird questions and she asked many additional questions that regular doctors don't usually do....I just wanted to say thanks and that I would recommend her highly

Mediocre At Best show details Mediocre At Best
Dec 2nd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Martin for over a year now. The first thing about her that appealed to me is her straightforward nature. However, she has a tendancy to treat patients as if they don't know anything, and even disregards the opinions of other doctors. You spend an average of 45 minutes or more waiting to see her, and she is out of the room in less than 10 minutes, often with your questions unanswered. Dr. Martin is better than many of the doctors in the area, but she is not by far the best.