Learn more about Dr. Waldemar Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waldemar Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waldemar Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- ST JOSEPHS HOSP & MEDICAL CTR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waldemar Silva MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waldemar Silva practice?
- Dr. Waldemar Silva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Waldemar Silva practices Internal Medicine near Pompton Plains, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ.
See Pompton Plains Internists.