Learn more about Dr. Waldemar Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waldemar Silva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waldemar Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- ST JOSEPHS HOSP & MEDICAL CTR
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Waldemar E. Silva practice?
Dr. Waldemar Silva practices Internal Medicine near Pompton Plains, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ.
See Pompton Plains Internists.