Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Waldemar Silva
Dr. Waldemar Silva, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pompton Plains, NJ, with another office in Paterson, NJ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Silva is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Chilton Memorial Hospital and ST JOSEPHS HOSP & MEDICAL CTR. Dr. Silva has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Waldemar Silva has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Waldemar Silva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompton Plains, NJ.
Dr. Krishna Duvvuri
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Pompton Plains, NJ 0.09 mi31
Dr. Uma Duvvuri
Pompton Plains, NJ 0.09 mi21
Dr. Aderemi Soyombo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Pompton Plains, NJ 0.09 mi9