A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waldemar Szczupak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Szczupak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Szczupak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waldemar Szczupak MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waldemar Szczupak practice?
- Dr. Waldemar Szczupak has 1 office location.
Dr. Waldemar Szczupak practices Emergency Medicine near Coudersport, PA.
See Coudersport Emergency Physicians.