A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waldo Avello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waldo Avello is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waldo Avello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avello graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Avello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waldo Luis Avello MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Waldo L. Avello practice?
- Dr. Waldo Avello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Waldo Avello practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Gastroenterologists.