A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waldo Avello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waldo Avello is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avello
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waldo Avello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Avello graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Avello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waldo Avello MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Waldo Avello practice?
- Dr. Waldo Avello has 1 office location.
Dr. Waldo Avello practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Gastroenterologists.