A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waldo Avello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waldo Avello is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avello
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waldo Avello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Avello graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Avello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waldo Avello MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Waldo Avello practice?
- Dr. Waldo Avello has 1 office location.
Dr. Waldo Avello practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Gastroenterologists.