A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waldo Bracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waldo Bracy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bracy
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bracy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waldo Bracy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bracy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Bracy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waldo P Bracy MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Waldo P. Bracy practice?
- Dr. Waldo Bracy has 1 office location.
Dr. Waldo Bracy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Gastroenterologists.