Dr. Waldo Bracy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 24th, 2015
Lack of follow up
Dr Bracy's office received results of a CT scan on Tuesday. Today is Friday and they still haven't gotten back with us.

June 23rd, 2011
Ridiculous!!!!!!
I got to my appt 40mins early then had to wait 3hrs before being seen. He was not even in the office, and I was not informed of that. After he finally decided to attend my appt he saw me maybe 7mins before saying he needed to refer me to another MD, and even that took several weeks before I received an appt. I was handled very poorly and unprofessional by him and his nurse. He prescribed several unnecessary medications w/o following up on me and none of the medications worked. He did not express any concern for my health or well being. I provided my complete medical records for his review. I have a diagnosis of Crohn's, he is a GI specialist and did not know how to treat it. He prescribed prednisone, at a high dosage, and later suggested I stop them cold turkey. That caused severe pain and made me unable to ambulate for 2 days. I was later informed by another MD that his decision could have caused fatal consequences. Having a severe/chronic Crohn's case, requires adequate medical treatment and monitoring. I am not pleased with Dr. Bracy's care, medical treatment, promptness, and would not ever recommend him to anyone if you have a serious condition. His nurse is not polite, professional, or prompt as well. She will return your call but never have any answers. After taking a month to get an appt, it was a complete waste of my time.

June 2nd, 2011
Horrible customer service and wait time
Dr. Bract was recommended to me by a friend. I have since had two procedures and waited more than 4 hours after fasting for 36. Diagnosis of biopsies was supposed to be given within 10 days. I waited 18 and had to call them to get and let me mention you will wait a minimum of 20 minutes to talk to someone. If they are that busy they need to cut their practice in half. I will not go back and would definitely not recommend this practice to anyone who's time is valuable. They only care about their time and their money. I have given many chances and nothing ever changes and they are rude And act like you owe them.

June 30th, 2010
Great Doctor
My grandfather is 80 years old and very particular about his doctors. Dr. Bracy is always very patient and accomodating with my grandfather and he trusts him completly. I am very grateful that doctors like Dr. Bracy are still around.