Dr. Waldo Concepcion MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Palo Alto, CA

January 19th, 2014
Miracle worker
To make a long story short, our son had a kidney transplant in 2013 and Dr. Concepcion was the surgeon. We first met Dr (in 2012) during an intake like process which we met the whole transplant team, in preparation for the transplant that we knew our son would be needing in the near future. During the meeting Dr made us feel so comfortable and went over every detail we could have possibly been thinking of or been nervous about. He has an amazing aura about him, we just knew when the time came, things would turn out well, which they did and are still going well.

June 18th, 2013
I gave him 5 stars across the board. You can tell he has the 31 years experience because he is very calm yet comfortably confident, He and his team at Lucile Packard went above and beyond my expectations. I am so happy that we got him as our surgeon for my daughters transplant. She is doing great, and her scar is barley noticeable. Dr. Concepcion came to visit us about every other day to check up on us. We had the P.A by our side multiple times a day... And she, along with many nurses in the 3 South ward, became like family to us during our 2 month stay there. Anyone who is researching a place to get a transplant, I strongly recommend Lucile Packard, and of corse Dr. Waldo Concepcion.