Dr. Waldo Feng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Waldo Feng?

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Dr Feng was wonderful with my son. I highly recommend Dr Feng.

Amazing.

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I could not be more grateful for Dr. Feng! He operated on my 12 month old daughter and not only did he do a fantastic job, he made sure I felt at ease during the procedure. He is confident in his work and it shows. He is genuine and will take the time to address your concerns. Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!

awsome

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Dr. Feng did a major surgery on my kidney

Posted on September 29th, 2010

When I first started seeing dr.feng I had no idea what was wrong with me all I knew was I was having serious pains on my side. He was very eager and concerned about me and my health he acted as if my body was his. He kept on making appointments for me and doing whatever he could to find out my problem because I was in so much pain and I was only 15! After he found out what was wrong with me from all the test he immediately set me up for an appointment to have surgery.i was scared because it was my firstsurgery but I was also relieved because the doctors in the er kept on telling me it was my gall bladder and all they did was put me on a strict diet and give me medication and it didn't do anything for me,so I was happy to hear that doctor feng was going to fix me up.so I guess my kidney was not draining on one side and it was way oversized then my other kidney was working way overtime to make up for my other kidney.he did a major robotic surgery onme I'm not sure what it's called it's a big word.lol but he made it so my scars were very tiny and now you can't even notice them and he also told me what to put on the scars because he doesn't like any of his patients to have scars.he's just an amazing doctor!

Posted on November 15th, 2017