Dr. Waldo Luciano Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Waldo Luciano?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 14th, 2011

Please take your child to a PSYCHOLOGIST PHD, that will spend some time evaluating and talking to your child in depth to make an accurate diagnosis. This doctor did NOT in our case. I was told to "emphasize the positives abilities your child has and focus on those" instead of recommending counseling on an ongoing basis for suicidal thoughts even though that it was I requested. He did not follow up...had a very matter of fact type personality with us. Found out after viewing records that he had diagnosed my daughter with Asbergers...after asking her just a couple of questions and doing alot talking at me. Could have saved my daughter sooner...If he would have cared.

March 31st, 2015