A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waldo Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waldo Martinez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Martinez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waldo Miguel Martinez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Waldo M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Waldo Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Waldo Martinez practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Bellaire Allergists, Bellaire Pediatricians, and Bellaire Pediatric Specialists.