A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Waldo Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waldo Martinez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Martinez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waldo Miguel Martinez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Waldo M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Waldo Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Waldo Martinez practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Bellaire Allergists, Bellaire Pediatricians, and Bellaire Pediatric Specialists.