Dr. Waldtraut Jedamski Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Waldtraut Jedamski?

Posted on February 17th, 2016

She is the worst Doctor I have been too and I would never recommend anyone to go to her. She is a very calist women. When I whould talk to her she wouldn't listen to what I would have to say, and when I would try to explain something about my condition she would cut me off. When she would ask me questions and I would answer them, she would cut me off before I would finish answering. I was called by her nurse and was falsely accused of causing a scene in the waiting room about the long wait time when it was a women across from me, and given a huge lecture and was told that Dr. J didn't appreciate what I did. Even when I told the nurse it wasn't me I wasn't given an apology of any kind. The dr. didn't like the fact that I didn't use the pharmacist that she wanted because I was causing her to do work. My very last appointment with her, she was so horrible I left the room balling. I will never be going to her again. PLEASE IF YOU WANT A COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR GO ELSEWHERE.

Posted on June 6th, 2017