Dr. Olawale Sulaiman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Olawale Sulaiman?

April 18th, 2017

Waited over an hour to see this "super" doc. He was very nonchalant. Although he said I needed surgery, he made me feel like I was wasting his time. Then asked when I wanted to schedule it. Can't I even think about it??! Not going back, I'll find someone else.

April 8th, 2015

There is no better neurosurgeon in the WORLD!!!

January 29th, 2015

Mrs.

Following exam by my primary care physician I was ordered to have an MRI and x-rays of my back because of problems walking and controlling my legs and feet. Referred to neurologist who confirmed condition my primary care phys diagnosed and was avised to see a neurosurgeon. After several attempts was able to see Dr. O, who suggested only way to fix problem is surgery. He showed my husband and me images from the MRI, explaining thoroughly where the problem exist. We discussed procedure and after care and anticipated results. Will have surgery in two weeks. We have full confidence in Dr. O.

February 26th, 2013

Took some time to get in to see him. But he was well worth the wait. His bedside manners was excellent. Took time to explain all options to my husband and myself. Awaiting consultation with my primary care physician pretty convinced that he will be doing my surgery. Thanks Doc for easing our fears.

December 12th, 2011

He the best and so is the staff

You can trust him I did. He knows what he doing.he is a master of his trade.thanks DR

March 12th, 2011

Ecellent doctor!

December 1st, 2009

I wished I could have talked my husband to select him over the other doctor at Ochsner to do the first surgery. This surgery did not have good results. We are now going with Dr. Sulaiman, and I feel so much better of the possible outcome of my husband's over all physical condition. Thank you again for caring.

November 21st, 2009

laminectomy consult for P. M. D.

First Doctor to give me a sound diagnosis of 3 Ochsner Doctors after experiencing pain for one year.

September 25th, 2009

Impression

This seems to be a VERY GOOD doctor, very complete in offering ALL outlooks, before and after surgery, very confident in his ability to deliver excellent service, knowledgable about the in's and out of workers comp.,worth looking foward to next appointment. 5 FIVE STARS!!!

October 22nd, 2017