inactive

Adam Shoman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 13th, 2016
Dr. Shoman delivered my first child earlier this year. He is very knowledgeable, patient and has a great bedside manner. He was very calm and reasurring when I went into labor prematurely. His office and nursing staff are also lovely. I am recommending him to my friends.

October 8th, 2016
An amazing doctor
Dr. Shoman delivered my son last year and it was a great experience. When I found my self pregnant again , with out thinking I called his office and made an appointment to confirm pregnancy. The staff are amazing and very friendly . My first prenatal visit was as great as always Dr Shoman answered all my questions and was very patient with me . He made me feel it is my first pregnancy. The staff are great too and very potite and helpful. I know that I am in good hands with Dr Shoman and this pregnancy will go smooth and trouble free and I will have a wonderful delivery as I had before with Dr Shoman . I recommend dr Shoman to every women .

October 4th, 2016
I used to visit Hoboken office. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all questions. He responds to queries when not in office too.The staff is very friendly and the wait times are very less.

September 15th, 2016
Dr. SHOMAN is the best OBGYN .
Dr. Shoman is one of the most approachable, caring doctors I have ever met. He never makes you feel as though you are wasting his time, regardless of how many questions you have. He has wonderful bedside manners and has an absolutely fantastic sense of humour. He is very professional, knowledgeable and kind. He remembers pertinent information on his patients and makes a point of being on time for his appointments. My husband and I are so lucky to have had him as a doctor for my first pregnancy. HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SHOMAN....

September 14th, 2016
The BEST ...
He is always very caring. He delivered my daughter four years ago and I see him yearly for my health check ups. He has such an amazing bed side manner. He makes me feel very comfortable and I would recommend him in a heart beat! Just wonderful. The practice is a clean, comforting, professional, warm environment. Staff are all lovely. We have the utmost trust in Dr.Shoman and all of the staff at his offices. Highly recommend!!

August 8th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Thank you Dr shoman for your good hands and excellent service. I felt nothing after treatment you made for me and I am very confident that I have no more problem. You have good nurses and great staff . . I send you other people for treatment surgery. You will be busy treating my friends and family too . God bless you and thank you again .

July 20th, 2016
One of a kind
I had two babies with Dr Shoman one is 4 and the other is 2 . I cant appreciate his help and support more than anything. I am seeing him now for my third pregnancy and more excited not just because he will take care of me this time Also but because he told me today that I am having TWINS . I am so lucky and very pleased to be with him in this critical time and during this pregnancy as I need extra care and extra support . Thank you sooo much Dr. Shoman for what you've done and what you are doing with all your patients to help them have healthy babies and safe delivery . God bless you

May 13th, 2016
*One of a kind *
Dr Shoman is an excellent doctor. We used him for 2 pregnancies. He is very professional, knowledgable and caring. no words can describe my gratitude . We highly recommend him

May 7th, 2016
Being new in this country, I had to select a doctor to assist me in my pregnancy and delivery. I am so glad I made this choice! The first time I stepped into his office, I was very pleased by the courteous, nice and smiling staff. They explained me everything, were very polite on the phone and on site. Dr Shoman is excellent: he is extremely professional. He knows very well what he is doing, takes the time to explain you everything, to re assure you. I had to deliver via a C section: this experience was very new to me as my 2 previous children were delivered naturally. He explained me everything, how he will proceed that particular day... Everything went very well, the scar is barely visible. The follow up after the delivery was also perfect. I do not know what else to say, if you are looking for someone you can trust, go for him!

April 29th, 2016
Excellent
Dr.Shoman is the friendliest doctor I have ever met! He is extremely professional,approchable, and answers all questions. His staff are great and helpful. I am glad I chose his services for my first baby and have recommended him to all my friends.

March 19th, 2016
Nothing could have been better!!
I was under the supervision of Dr Showman for the entire period of my pregnancy, and during this 8 months I never felt it could have been better. Appoints were never cancelled, he was very flexible with the dates, diognasis were very precise, I never had a complain.

February 23rd, 2016
Smart doctor with excellent disposition
He has been amazing to our family . He helped my cousins giving births to twins . He also treated my mom who had fibroid for many years . I saw him today for a second opinion . I have been trying to conceive for over a year and I was diagnosed by him today !! Words are not enough to describe my gratitude . Highly recommend