Dr. Adam Shoman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017
An exceptional Doctor
Dr. Shoman is an exceptional doctor who never rushes you like most doctors do. He and his staff are thorough and made sure I was feeling confident and comfortable through my prenatal visits . Dr Shoman is amazing . If you are getting referred to him , know that you are in good hands. If I was ever in another high risk pregnancy situation, I would rest easy if I was under his care.thank you so much Dr. Shoman .

February 22nd, 2017
Millions Thanks Dr. Shoman
Excellent doctor and staff! Very experienced, knowledgeable, talented, and honest. I wish I knew him years ago . But I am still very luck to have him delivering my first twins !!!!. Love love DrShoman !!. I would highly recommend his office and his staff if you want to have a great safe delivery and also a one of a kind prenatal care .. thanks Dr. Shoman

February 3rd, 2017
BEST OBGYN IN NJ
DR. Shoman is amazing ! he made me feel very comfortable though out my entire pregnancy . he is clear and thorough in all his explanation . he is very friendly , efficient and has great bedside manner . After each prenatal visit , he would take his time to answer all my questions and also explained to me everything that would be happening step by step . I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for the best OBGYN care and I will absolutely be his patient forever .

February 2nd, 2017
Best doctor in the universe
Dr. Shoman is the best doctor I could have asked for. Lucky, he was my first ob and it was my first pregnancy so I always had a ton of questions, even if my concerns seemed ridiculous to me he was always took the time to ease them. He was so compassionate and patient, and easy to talk to. You can tell he GENUINELY cares about his patients, and doesn't make you feel like just another case. I am very lucky to have him as my obstetrician who took care of me and my little angel . I look forward to seeing Dr Shoman again at my 6 week postpartum check up.

October 13th, 2016
Dr. Shoman delivered my first child earlier this year. He is very knowledgeable, patient and has a great bedside manner. He was very calm and reasurring when I went into labor prematurely. His office and nursing staff are also lovely. I am recommending him to my friends.

October 8th, 2016
An amazing doctor
Dr. Shoman delivered my son last year and it was a great experience. When I found my self pregnant again , with out thinking I called his office and made an appointment to confirm pregnancy. The staff are amazing and very friendly . My first prenatal visit was as great as always Dr Shoman answered all my questions and was very patient with me . He made me feel it is my first pregnancy. The staff are great too and very potite and helpful. I know that I am in good hands with Dr Shoman and this pregnancy will go smooth and trouble free and I will have a wonderful delivery as I had before with Dr Shoman . I recommend dr Shoman to every women .

October 4th, 2016
I used to visit Hoboken office. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all questions. He responds to queries when not in office too.The staff is very friendly and the wait times are very less.

September 15th, 2016
Dr. SHOMAN is the best OBGYN .
Dr. Shoman is one of the most approachable, caring doctors I have ever met. He never makes you feel as though you are wasting his time, regardless of how many questions you have. He has wonderful bedside manners and has an absolutely fantastic sense of humour. He is very professional, knowledgeable and kind. He remembers pertinent information on his patients and makes a point of being on time for his appointments. My husband and I are so lucky to have had him as a doctor for my first pregnancy. HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SHOMAN....

September 14th, 2016
The BEST ...
He is always very caring. He delivered my daughter four years ago and I see him yearly for my health check ups. He has such an amazing bed side manner. He makes me feel very comfortable and I would recommend him in a heart beat! Just wonderful. The practice is a clean, comforting, professional, warm environment. Staff are all lovely. We have the utmost trust in Dr.Shoman and all of the staff at his offices. Highly recommend!!

August 8th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Thank you Dr shoman for your good hands and excellent service. I felt nothing after treatment you made for me and I am very confident that I have no more problem. You have good nurses and great staff . . I send you other people for treatment surgery. You will be busy treating my friends and family too . God bless you and thank you again .

July 20th, 2016
One of a kind
I had two babies with Dr Shoman one is 4 and the other is 2 . I cant appreciate his help and support more than anything. I am seeing him now for my third pregnancy and more excited not just because he will take care of me this time Also but because he told me today that I am having TWINS . I am so lucky and very pleased to be with him in this critical time and during this pregnancy as I need extra care and extra support . Thank you sooo much Dr. Shoman for what you've done and what you are doing with all your patients to help them have healthy babies and safe delivery . God bless you

May 13th, 2016
*One of a kind *
Dr Shoman is an excellent doctor. We used him for 2 pregnancies. He is very professional, knowledgable and caring. no words can describe my gratitude . We highly recommend him