A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waleed El-Feky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waleed El-Feky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waleed El-Feky, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Feky graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. El-Feky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Mary Shiels Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waleed Hamed El-Feky MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Waleed H. El-Feky practice?
- Dr. Waleed El-Feky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Waleed El-Feky practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.