Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Simply Wonderful show details Simply Wonderful
Oct 2nd, 2015

Dr. El-Feky is a wonderful Doctor. He is caring, courteous and extremely kind. I have known him for over 8 years and he has always given me and those whom I referred to him the best medical care. I needed an emergency appointment due to back pain, even though his schedule was full, he made time to see me through his lunch time. When he examined me and felt I needed an MRI he had it arranged immediately and made sure to review the results with me and explain the condition and the treatment approach. He is very knowledgeable and thorough in his approach. I am so relieved I am receiving the best care from an expert neurologist.

Aug 14th, 2015

I was called back right at appointment time, but waited over an hour in the exam room for the doctor. He finally came in after I stepped out in the hall and asked the check out desk how much longer. I honestly think I was forgotten. When he finally did come in I found him to be very knowledgeable.

by Blanca Collins and Luisa Ruiz-Orozco on Feb 25th, 2015

He has been my mom's dr for a few years and he is wonderfull, we have never had an issue, thank you Dr. El-Feky

Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
Apr 27th, 2011

He is very personable, professional, knowledgable, kind, empathetic, and not to mention...funny. Great doctor! He is very thorough and great at follow-up when needed.