Learn more about Dr. Waleed Hassen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waleed Hassen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hassen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waleed Hassen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassen graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Hassen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waleed Ahmed Hassen MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Waleed A. Hassen practice?
- Dr. Waleed Hassen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Waleed Hassen practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See New York Urologists.