A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waleed Hassen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waleed Hassen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassen
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hassen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waleed Hassen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassen graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Hassen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waleed Ahmed Hassen MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Waleed A. Hassen practice?
- Dr. Waleed Hassen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Waleed Hassen practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Urologists.