A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waleed Hassen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waleed Hassen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waleed Hassen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassen graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Hassen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hassen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Waleed A. Hassen practice?
Dr. Waleed Hassen practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Urologists.