Dr. Waleed Lashin MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2017
Do No Harm:What sets Dr. Lashin apart from all the other doctors' I've encountered is his CANDOR and respectful ATTENTIVENESS to my concerns...!

February 27th, 2017
BEST MD EVER
MY PARENTS ARE PATIENTS OF DR LASHIN. WISH THERE MORE MD LIKE DR LASHIN. HE WILL GO EXTRA MILE TO HELP HIS PATIENTS. KIND, GENTLE, COURTEOUS AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. HE DOESN'T RUSH. HE TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO PATIENT AND FAMILY MEMBERS. HIS STAFF ARE EQUALLY THE SAME. PROMPT, COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL.

May 20th, 2012
a rare doctor !
Dr. Lashin has been our doctor for the past seven years. He is careful in his diagnosis and allows the patien time to give him their symtoms before he examines and prescribes. He also will direct to you specialists whom he is in constant touch if you need to go to them. His office staff also reflects the caring attitude of the doctor. They are polite, efficient and always ready to assist you. After Dr. Lashin relocated, it was a long drive for us to see him, but we continue to take the trip because we cannot afford to lose a caring and able doctor like Dr. Lashin.

December 31st, 2010
Patient and courteous
Dr. Lashin was intorduced to our family after my father was admitted into St. Mary's hospital. Many members of our family are in the healthcare profession. We have never met a more courteous, patient physcian in our personal or professional lives. He was very thourough. We did not tell him we were working in healthcare yet he took every approprite test and precaution. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Dr. Lashin was able to deal with many family memebers with various questions who all have different personalities.There should be more doctors like him in the world. He treats his patients as if they were his own family members!

August 10th, 2010
George Vougiatzis LCSW
Very easy to engage,took the time to explain my diagnosis and why he recommended the medication he was prescribing. His staff is very caring as well.

June 8th, 2010
Top Doctor
I love Dr. Lashin, he is by far the best physician I have ever been to. I have been going to him for over 6 years. I find him to be very knowledgably and caring. I have recommended him to all my family and friends and will continue to do so.

May 19th, 2017