Colorectal Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
Mt Talbert Medical Office
10100 SE Sunnyside Rd
Clackamas, OR 97015
503-813-3954
Locations and availability (2)

|  by myself  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2013

Wow.I guess I thought he was a great doc too, until I had to go in alone.I had a large mass in my abdomen and had a colonoscopy the week prior.Was there for my pre-op. He had me remove my panties, and did a colopo right there uncleansed and with a grapefruit sized mass.He kept joking/seriously saying to yell out his name in referrence to me not being able to pronouce it earlier. He had stuff drip down on my sundress, I'm sure I don't have to say what. I walked out in pain and confusion with nurses telling me how much he likes to double check things and how that's just like him.Lucky for me my brother drove me home. He did the same weird things with my meds.The nurses in the ER even said he creeped them out. They said watch he'll ask you what you want just so he can tell you no. And he did. Then he'd say in a soft voice are you mad at me? Do lie, I know you're mad.Still creeps me out. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I asked for another doc and my gyno wouldn't let up so I told her with a conf. promise. She said she talked to him, and that I should really go see him again. That was Glinda Lorenson. I no longer go to Kaiser.

|  Highly recommended!  |  show details
by Tiffany W. on Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Lutfiyya is a credit to his profession. He is a skilled surgeon, yes, but more than that, he is incredibly thorough, making sure that, as a team, we could make informed decisions about my healthcare. His bedside manner is friendly, kind, and jovial. I felt that I asked so many questions that I must have thrown his schedule off, but he always made me feel welcomed and never rushed. After my surgery, he came to see me every working day while in the hospital, and made sure I was well taken care of. His presence was a tremendous comfort to me while facing a long recovery. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Lutfiyya.

|  Dr. Lutiffya is our hero  |  show details
by Scott A. on Jan 28th, 2013

My wife and I have nothing but praise and respect for Dr. Lutiffya. Over 5 years ago he took this middle aged couple that were terrified, made them believe in him and the cure - and succeeded. Never, never has he rushed us through an appointment. He knows me medically, but he also took the time to know us as people. We always try to get to be one of his last patients of the day so we don't throw his schedule off too much. No matter what time the appointment is, he takes time to answer questions and spends quality time with us. I am mow on a yearly check up with him - we will miss seeing him. Both my wife and I have come to think of Dr. Lutiffya as a personal friend. HE IS THE BEST! Kaiser is lucky to have him. We were very lucky that I was assigned to his care.

|  Exceptional Physician  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

I have visited Dr. Lutfiyya three times over three years, initially for anal abscess, then for an anal fistulotomy surgery. Dr. Lutfiyya is simply the best physician I have ever met. He is so nice, very personable, and totally put me at ease when educating me about my surgical needs. I was really freaked about the surgery but it went perfect. In fact, I had no pain and didn't even take one pain pill. I have absolutely no reservations about him or his skill; he is truly exceptional. He takes all the time necessary to answer my questions and I have never felt rushed thru an appointment. If you are a Kaiser member, and require colorectal exam or surgery, I wholeheartedly recommend him.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2011

I have had Dr. Lutfiyya for about two months. He has been very caring while being honest about my prognosis and treatment. He demonstrates a good ethic through his care, always seems to have time, and is a team player. I highly recommend him.

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

Dr. Lutfiyya is absolutely wonderful. By reputation, he is an excellent surgeon. He is caring, concerned and considerate. In spite of his extremely busy schedule, I always felt I was his only patient.