A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waleed Mahmoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waleed Mahmoud, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahmoud
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waleed Mahmoud, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmoud graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mahmoud has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waleed Mahmoud DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waleed Mahmoud practice?
- Dr. Waleed Mahmoud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Waleed Mahmoud practices Family Medicine near Athens, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gun Barrel City, TX.
See Athens Family Physicians.