A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waleed Najeeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waleed Najeeb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najeeb
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Najeeb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waleed Najeeb, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Najeeb graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Najeeb has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- St. Luke's Medical Center-South Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waleed S Najeeb MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Waleed S. Najeeb practice?
- Dr. Waleed Najeeb has 1 office location.
Dr. Waleed Najeeb practices Pulmonary Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pulmonologists.