A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waleed Najeeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waleed Najeeb is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waleed Najeeb, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Najeeb graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Najeeb has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Luke's Medical Center-South Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waleed Shekh Najeeb MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Waleed S. Najeeb practice?
- Dr. Waleed Najeeb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Waleed Najeeb practices Pulmonary Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, WI.
See Milwaukee Pulmonologists.