Learn more about Dr. Waleed Najeeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waleed Najeeb is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waleed Najeeb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Najeeb graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Najeeb has 35 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- St. Luke's Medical Center-South Shore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Najeeb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Waleed S. Najeeb practice?
Dr. Waleed Najeeb practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Pulmonologists, and Milwaukee Sleep Medicine Doctors.