A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waleed Sayedahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waleed Sayedahmad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waleed Sayedahmad, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayedahmad graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Sayedahmad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Bgmc, Nbmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waleed Hamed Sayedahmad MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Waleed H. Sayedahmad practice?
- Dr. Waleed Sayedahmad has 1 office location.
- Dr. Waleed Sayedahmad practices Anesthesiology near Sunny Isles Beach, FL.