A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waleed Shindy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waleed Shindy, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shindy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waleed Shindy, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shindy graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shindy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waleed Wasfy Shindy MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Waleed W. Shindy practice?
- Dr. Waleed Shindy has 1 office location.
Dr. Waleed Shindy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Gastroenterologists.