Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Love her!  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2014

Wow she is amazing! What a nice professional caring Dr. She addresses serious issues in a non threatening comfortable way. I have no children now but will alway use her.

|  show details
by CMB on Jul 8th, 2014

I went to the doctor being new to the area and needing a yearly and had been having problems with my stomach as well. I have previously had Endometrosis surgery and wanted to get checked out. She did not want to listen to me or trust what I said. Told me I was depressed and gave me Zoloft and sent me on my way. A week later I went to a Family Practice Doctor that did an ultrasound and I have a 4cm by 2 1/2cm cyst on my ovary. (I know it sounds small but it's about the size of a golf ball) No wonder I was having pain. I did not take the depression medicine because quite frankly I do not need it. Also, I told her I was trying to get pregnant and she proceeds to tell me that the endometrosis can cause infertility. No wonder I got upset when she said it. Not because I am depressed. I will NEVER return to her again. I am seeking out medical from another doctor.