A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waleska Pabon-Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabon-Ramos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pabon-Ramos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Chylous Ascites
- Cystic Lymphangioma
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabon-Ramos graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Pabon-Ramos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waleska Michelle Pabon-Ramos MD and MPH is a female Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Waleska M. Pabon-Ramos practice?
- Dr. Waleska Pabon-Ramos has 1 office location.
Dr. Waleska Pabon-Ramos practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Radiologists.