Dr. Wali Azizi Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wali Azizi?

Excellent Provider

Posted on October 5th, 2013

I was recently hospitalized for an unexpected severe illness. I appreciated Dr. Azizi's care and attention in making an otherwise difficult situation manageable.

Posted on July 15th, 2010

NO BEDSIDE MANNER

The worst doctor I've encountered.

Posted on June 8th, 2010

Was admitted to inova fairfax after 2 episodes of blackouts due to a severe disc herniation impacting the sciatic nerve. I was transferred from the ER to the ward and received a nerve block shot the next day. I was still unable to stand nor walk but the doctor called my room and tells me 1) first off i should have been an outpatient 2) States that my insurance will deny my claims 3) when I give him details of what the orthopedic surgeon and PT reported on my case (to stay back at the ward) he says its not possible and a nursing home is best suited for me.And guess what, he's the doctor on call and when I ask him why not have a face to face discussion, he says its a Friday night. what do you expect ? :)It's a shame to have such so called Doctors who don't even read up case profiles before they interact. Inova is a world class hospital they better retain their class!

Posted on October 18th, 2017