Learn more about Dr. Walid Abuhammour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walid Abuhammour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Abuhammour, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuhammour graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Abuhammour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abuhammour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walid M. Abuhammour practice?
Dr. Walid Abuhammour practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.