Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walid Arrabi
Dr. Walid Arrabi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Arrabi is affiliated with Marymount Hospital and Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital. Dr. Arrabi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Walid Arrabi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Walid Arrabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Mark Kreindel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Cleveland, OH 0.01 mi34
Dr. Soo Hyun Kim
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Cleveland, OH 0.02 mi11
Dr. Abdu Hawwa
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Cleveland, OH 0.02 mi39