A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Baaklini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walid Baaklini is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baaklini
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baaklini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Baaklini, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baaklini graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Baaklini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walid A Baaklini MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walid A. Baaklini practice?
- Dr. Walid Baaklini has 1 office location.
Dr. Walid Baaklini practices Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pulmonologists.