Learn more about Dr. Walid Baaklini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Baaklini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baaklini graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Baaklini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baaklini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walid A. Baaklini practice?
Dr. Walid Baaklini practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Radiology, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors, Houston Radiologists, and Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.