A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Baaklini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Baaklini, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baaklini graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Baaklini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- V A Northern Indiana Health Care System Fort Wayne
- Halifax Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walid A Baaklini MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walid A. Baaklini practice?
- Dr. Walid Baaklini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walid Baaklini practices Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pulmonologists.