A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Demashkieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walid Demashkieh is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Demashkieh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Demashkieh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Demashkieh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Port Huron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demashkieh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walid Demashkieh practice?
Dr. Walid Demashkieh practices Surgery near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Surgeons.