2.0

Never... show details Never...
Jun 18th, 2015

I had been sent to see him from the People's Clinic, and after just 15 minutes with him, I knew I would be better letting the butcher at Meijer do gall bladder surgery on me, than this guy. For the first consultation, my husband said "Hi" to him as he came thru the door. He promptly told husband "Sshh! You're not the patient!" So husband became quiet. He asked me what my issue was, I told him and then he said he wouldn't operate on me because I'm a smoker, overweight, and he then stopped talking. Then he sad he would operate on me for the gall bladder.. Then he changed his mind again, and said he wouldn't, and had to repeat the overweight/smoker thing, telling me how I'm going to die because of this. Mind you, I'm in tears by this time.. He asks me why I'm crying, and I couldn't answer him, so he said "He doesn't need patients who have no insurance" and proceeded to walk out.. I was a wreck at this time, but went back to People's Clinic to tell them what had happened, and they immediately took him off their list, as this has happened one too many times before to other people they had sent there. He's the most rudest, unprofessional "doctor" I have ever come across..

Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Demashkahi has the most courteous and professional bedside manner of any physician ever visited. He is attentive, accurate and really truly cares about his patients.

Jun 8th, 2013

Old as dirt & surgical skills reflect it. Should've retired years ago