A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Ghurabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghurabi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Ghurabi, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghurabi graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Ghurabi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walid H Ghurabi DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walid H. Ghurabi practice?
- Dr. Walid Ghurabi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walid Ghurabi practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.