A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Harb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Harb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harb graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance