A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Harb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walid Harb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Harb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harb graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walid Adib Harb MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walid A. Harb practice?
- Dr. Walid Harb has 6 office locations.
Dr. Walid Harb practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.