Dr. Walid Jaziri Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Walid Jaziri?

August 2nd, 2016

Find another office.

He would mess up my medication and it would take days to fix. This happened multiple time. His staff was horrible and unprofessional

July 7th, 2016

Spends only enough time with you to fill out you prescription refills.

December 29th, 2014

Unprofessional

I'm in the process of finding a new psychiatrist. Dr. Jaziri was very short, detached. He didn't bother explaining my new diagnosis to me at all, and immediately prescribed me medication without explaining their purpose to me. He prescribed me Klonopin to take NIGHTLY when my file clearly said I was already struggling with symptoms that are also consequently side effects of Klonopin. I'm very unhappy with this man. He's just very cold and unprofessional. I'm never going back here.

October 18th, 2014

Horrible!

The worst ever! Jaziri instructed me to stay with my bf after he cheated on me stating " stay with him, no one else is going to want to be with you". And eventually I didn't stay with my ex we broke up and continued to use Jaziri as a doctor and he knew this and told me "to exercise and lose some weight so I can be marketable to men. Really? And I'm not even that big, probably 30lbs overweight. I know it sounds to bad to actually be true but it is! I wish I had made a complaint but I didnt because I work in the healthcare field and I knew putting in a complaint wasn't going to do anything. Plus it's his word against mine.

March 18th, 2013

Jaziri is a horrible, horrible man. He is greedy, made me much more sick than I originally had been, and brain-washed me.

October 31st, 2012

Go somewhere else

Dr. Jaziri runs his office like an assembly line. I've been going there for several years and I'm neither a drug addict nor mentally ill. I am an educated professional wuth good health insurance who had some depression after going through a few personal tragedies. Jaziri often tries to talk down to me in a "there, there, you silly patient" kind of way. If you ask him questions about why he is prescribing something or why he won't write a refill on the RX, he makes up answers (which change each time) or becomes aggitated that you dare question him. The truth is, he doesn't even speak to me; he simply write the prescriptions as I sit there in silence. He tries to write "no refills" on the RX paper and I have to remind him to write a refill. Then, he writes only one. Other doctors have given me 2-4 refills and want to see me only every 3-4 months for a follow-up visit. Why do YOU suppose he wants to see me every 4 weeks? Do you have any idea how much he charges your insurance company for an "office visit"? The "office visit", for me, is never more than 3 minutes. Sometimes, I'm waiting to be seen for 30 minutes, however. And when he opens the door to see the next patient, there was no one with him! Why was I waiting for 30 minutes? What was he doing back there? I've been meaning to find a new psychiatrist, but the location of his office is convenient. (My old dictor was much further away). Shame on me; I need to leave Jaziri and go somewhere where I'll be treated like a person rather than a means to an end (the end being money)! I would NOT recommend Jaziri to anyone with an ounce of self-worth, dignity and the desire for things to be done the right way.

August 21st, 2012

Watch out

About the only thing good about this office is the staff and ease of getting an appointment. Other than that this is a money mill. Get the in and out as fast as possible.This is the only Doctors office that I know of that I can have a 3:30 appointment and if no other patients are in front of me I will be pulling out of the parking lot with prescriptions at 3:33.As far as listening I had complained about medication side effects for months and all I was either a dosage increase or being told that there is no other medication he can give me because of my other prescriptions.It finally took my primary and emergency room to get him to react.

May 17th, 2012

A greatful patient...

Dr. Jaziri has been treating my depression for the last four years. I can honestly say that my quality of life would not be what it is today without him. After having seen quite a few psychiatrists throughout the years, Dr.Jaziri was able to quickly diagnose my symptoms and prescribe what seems to be the perfect combination of medications to treat them. I haven't felt this much "myself" in a very long time. His office staff is friendly and knowledgeable; recently helping me navigate some complicated insurance issues. Without hesitation, I recomend Dr. Jaziri to others in need of care.

February 15th, 2012

Sounds as though the addicted person was having a really tough time. As a dually diagnosed patient I can confirm Dr. Jaziri is very careful in what he prescribes and how he weans you off. I would hope anyone in that situation would be able to give Dr. J an honest assessment of his/her condition and attend as many AA/NA , therapy sessions as possible. Pills alone don't do the trick. Hats off to Dr. J. Highly recommended.

November 21st, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Jaziri for over a year now. He is very attentive, caring and understanding. I have substance abuse history coupled with ADD and major depression. While Dr. Jaziri can be stern, he does this so patients will not walk over him. He certainly would never prescribe an addictive medication to someone to "get them hooked" and then boot them out the door, as the previous patient stated above. I would imagine this patient was angry because he did not want to be tapered off his medication, and that is probably the reason for his negative comment. The office staff is always very accomodating and has gotten me in within a matter of hours in a time of urgency. Wait time is practically zero. Dr. Jaziri is a good doctor, a professional doctor. He knows his stuff and he treats patients accordingly using his knowledge and best practices. I have in the past, and will continue in the future reccomending him to friends and family.

March 21st, 2011

Drug Pusher

Thanks for getting me hooked on your pharmacuticals and then booting me after 4 years of "care" and blaming Obama for it! Im so happy you decided for yourself that your financial needs are more important than my own and other's healthcare. You sir need to stop abusing your medication, close your doors, and prepare to be persecuted for your injustices performed as a "Dr. of medicine" - malpractice? surely not! just greed will get you dear doctor....

March 1st, 2010

knowledgeable, caring

Dr. Jaziri and his nurses/social workers are very professional, caring and dedicated. They are top notch in their field and have always shown respect, care and consideration to me and my daughter. I sincerely appreciate the care I have received over the years.