A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walid Kaplan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Kaplan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Christus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walid Kaplan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Walid Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Walid Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walid Kaplan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.