Learn more about Dr. Walid Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walid Kaplan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Kaplan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Christus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walid Kaplan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Walid Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Walid Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walid Kaplan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.