Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walid Maalouli
Dr. Walid Maalouli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Maalouli is affiliated with Children's Hospitals & Clinics, La Rabida Children's Hospital and Childrens St. Paul. He speaks English.
Dr. Walid Maalouli has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Walid Maalouli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.
Dr. Paul Karazija
Saint Paul, MN 0.58 mi26
Dr. Douglas Mcmahon
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Allergy
Saint Paul, MN 1.28 mi10
Dr. Julia Beckman
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Saint Paul, MN 1.28 mi23