A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Maalouli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walid Maalouli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Maalouli, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maalouli graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Maalouli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- La Rabida Children's Hospital
- Childrens St. Paul
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walid Maalouli MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Walid Maalouli practice?
- Dr. Walid Maalouli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Walid Maalouli practices Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeville, MN and Mankato, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.