A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Mufarrij:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walid Mufarrij is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mufarrij
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mufarrij Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Mufarrij, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mufarrij graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Mufarrij has 10 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walid Afif Mufarrij MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walid A. Mufarrij practice?
- Dr. Walid Mufarrij has 1 office location.
Dr. Walid Mufarrij practices Urology near Greenbelt, MD.
See Greenbelt Urologists.