A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Mufarrij:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Mufarrij, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mufarrij graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Mufarrij has 10 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mufarrij accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walid A. Mufarrij practice?
Dr. Walid Mufarrij practices Urology near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Greenbelt Urologists.