A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Osta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walid Osta, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Osta, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- back pain
- cancer pain
- chronic pain
- epidural injection
- hip pain
- knee pain
- msucle pain
- muscle spasm
- neck pain
- pain clinic
- pain management
- pain treatment
- sacroiliac joint injection
- spinal cord stimulator
Education & Awards
Dr. Osta graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Osta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walid Aref Osta MD is a male Pain Management, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walid A. Osta practice?
- Dr. Walid Osta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Walid Osta practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Canton Anesthesiologists and Canton Pain Management Doctors.